Wednesday, November 16, 2011

animals...




happy late halloween! 
love: the puppy and her treats.
(the puppy is a fail safe costume. especially when you move to a new state:)

 "come here little puppy...come get your treat"

 "there you are..."

man, you'd think he had been the one doing tricks...




my family came to visit as a last min trip before elder spencer left on his mission.
it was so so so fun...and lucky me, it happened to be on my birthday! yay!
since i was the moment capturer-here you are fam!!




you can't come to newport without treating yourself to dad's famous bananas.
 and vicki will be there to serve you.
and because it is brady and my favorite treat/eating place we treat ourselves to a frozen one quite frequently--vicki, the cute little vietnamese lady in the blue, always remembers our name AND our friends! each time we come she lists all of our friends we have brought and asks where they are. 

SAMMI and BRADY's #11 time to see vicki:
(brady handed vicki his credit card to pay)

VICKI: "how come you didn't tell me (a thick vietnamese accent), your name is Brendan?? (close second to braden) I have been calling you brady when your name is Brendy!! ha ha.... bye brendy!!"

ha ha cute vicki. brendy it is.

they are famous for their frozen bananas and hippo cookies. 
each time we go, as a good customer bonus, vicki usually throws in a hippo cookie for free. 







this is sea world. a great great place if you haven't been for a while.











notice clear in the back the trainers-all have buns and none get in with the shamu's anymore! sad!













GIANNA:
 "ah...not a care in the world. i'm just relaxin', kickin back watching my movie that grandma better keep holding"

 "feed me mom, and grandma, keep the phone still so I can watch my movie."


ha ha so cute! well this is a long post and being that it is 3:36 in the am i might call it quits. i feel as if it is easy to stay up blogging---i feel like i'm not really wasting time because its in the middle of the night.
so what i maybe just spent 3 hours blogging/shutterflying.

OH YES...and something productive...finished an application for restoration hardware. part-time income. a little outlet from the emergency room:) nani would be so proud!




1 comment:

  1. Sam! I am so glad you found my blog! I miss talking to you! And Steph, she was so fun to work with!

    You look so happy and gorgeous as ever. Brady is one lucky guy :) But yes back to the Turkey... soooo gross! I wasn't meant to cook ha ha :) I'll have to tell the twins your blog address so they can creap on you ha ha. And p.s. your halloween costumes were classic!

    ReplyDelete